Sponsorship and Exhibition Opportunities
Creating a Legacy
Through ICME-15, we can share our practices and experiences, learn from each other, and find common ground for advancing mathematics education in the Asia Pacific region and across the globe by providing a platform to address the challenges for mathematics education shared by many countries.
A successful congress relies on the valued support provided by sponsors and exhibitors.
A Prospectus of opportunities will be available shortly where we can begin to lay the foundations for reciprocal relationship, cementing your commitment to promote the Congress internally and to your networks. This may be through your on-going work, or a new initiative you can tap into the Congress to promote through this prestigious International event.
With your support, together we can champion the goals of the Congress that will:
- Inspire a new generation of mathematics educators
- Respect and engage teachers
- Ensure every student has a positive mathematics education
- Improve numeracy teaching in schools
- Foster equity and diversity in mathematics education from school to tertiary level
- Create public engagement in mathematics
- Engage with business and industry
- Create global connections
- Promote content and thinking that can be used as tools for integrative STEM problems
- Celebrate First Peoples’ culture and connections to mathematics
This Congress will attract the pre-eminent mathematics educators in the world and we hope to share the possibilities of this once in a generation opportunity with you.
Together, let’s build a plan to create a legacy.
If you would like to share in our journey, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a copy of the Prospectus and to discuss ways in which your organisation can leverage from this meeting.
ICME-15 Sponsorship Director